Monday, May 16, 2011

Zanconato goes mainstream in Men's Journal magazine

Humbled, honored, and flattered. Those are the three words that immediately come to mind. If you are walking by your favorite book store, head over to the periodicals section and have a look at the June issue of Men's Journal. There is an article on pages 38 and 39 about the master of our craft, Richard Sachs. They also included  four other builders in the article, including me. I am beyond honored and flattered. What a way to start the week!

5 comments:

info said...

Congrats Mike!
Mainstream press like this is huge. The bikes as always look awesome. This is well deserved attention.

info said...

Oops, wasn't logged in... The above comment (and this one) are from Signal Cycles.

Diane said...

I hope you are still going to come on my show and talk! :-)

Congratulations... what a wonderful accolade. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Best,

Diane - Outspoken Cyclist
HubBub

James Scott said...

Awesome news - glad I got my order in when I did :-)

Georges Rouan said...

Good for you- a very deserving dividend from all the hard work!